If you haven't caught on yet, I like Twitter. Especially Hootsuite, which is a great manager for Twitter.
I have found a lot of great Scouters out there, many of whom blog or are otherwise very active in the Scouting world. 100 Days of Scouting really needs tweeting to be successful.
Here are the top 10 from February, with over 1100 connections made:
- New Scouting blog--what do you think? 100 Days of Scouting http://ow.ly/15upx #BSA100
- New Post: Weekend Patrol Box #29 http://ow.ly/16yUtk
- New Post: Venturing gets younger--new age requirements http://ow.ly/16FJd4
- 100 Days of Scouting: Day 16 http://ow.ly/16E7t7
- 100 Days of Scouting: Day 3 http://ow.ly/16xWiY
- 100 Days of Scouting: Day 10 http://ow.ly/16BpOh
- I already own a set of them, but you might be interested...;-) http://ow.ly/15BFT
- 100 Days of Scouting: Day 4 http://ow.ly/16yBo8
- 50th/75th Anniversary Strips and Patches and placement http://ow.ly/16mFP
- 100 Days of Scouting: Day 14 http://ow.ly/16D7gi
So do you tweet? Have you asked the other Scouters and Scouts you know? You might be surprised how many do. Teens are the fastest growing group of Tweeters.